- Clark County Republican Central Committee, membership by application.
- Standing Committees, created by the Bylaws and appointed by the CCRP Chair.
- Special Committees, created and appointed by the CCRP Chair.
- Ad Hoc Committees, created and appointed by the Executive Board.
- Permanent Committees, created by the Bylaws and consisting of Executive Board members.
- Select Committees, created by the Standing Rules and elected directly by the Central Committee.
- Joint Committees, created by the Standing Rules and appointed by the CCRP Chair with the consent of the Executive Board.
The Permanent Committee on Oversight shall consist of the members of the Executive Board elected by District. The Committee shall elect its own Chair and Vice Chair from among its own members.
Chair: Bob Strauss
Vice Chair: Mark Howells
Members: Barbara Altman, Dave Gaffney, John Illes, Kenneth King, Suzette LaGrange, Russ Mickelson, Anthony Osnaya, Mark Riggins, Robin Roberts, Betty Rumford, Robert Strauss, Bob Sulliman